Client Services Consultant – Award Winning Independent Estate Agency – Guildford, Surrey
Permanent Guildford, Surrey | £25k to £30k Inc Benefits OTE 30000
Job Posted: 2016-06-09 09 June 2016 Closing date for applications: 09 August 2016
A brilliant opportunity has become available at a reputable and one of the largest independent estate agents, with several offices throughout Surrey and London. The company have been established for over 25 years and have therefore gained excellent knowledge and experience, making them the leading estate agency in their local area.
Our client is currently looking for a Client Services Consultant to be a part of their successful and friendly team in their primary located office in Guildford, Surrey.
To be considered for this role, you do need previous experience within the industry. However, a sales or customer focused background would be advantageous.
The objective for this role is to generate valuation/instruction appointments for all sales offices, through the communication with past valuations, lost instructions, local applicants registered with properties to sell and existing stock on the market via other marketing channels.
Other tasks include:
- To achieve or exceed your targeted activity and productivity plans through focused, efficient execution of all tasks and the provision of outstanding customer service
- To communicate with as many relevant potential clients as possible
- Creating effective follow up structures after speaking with clients
- To assist in the canvassing of available business with all offices by creating/working with a structured, regularly updated matrix of “what is on the market” and pursuing the relevant owners to secure their business by phone, letter, personal visit and email
- Feed back to Business Development Manager all important issues uncovered on reasons why we lost business (valuations and instructions already given to us)
- To ensure compliance with all published company systems (including the data base management programme) directives and operational procedures, together with all laws, codes of practice and acts under which you/the company are required to operate
- To effectively plan and manage time
- Where opportunity presents, to actively promote the company’s other offices and Mortgage and Land Departments
- To attend staff training initiatives at HQ, as and when required.
Personal specification and attributes:
- Ready demonstration of free flowing flexibility, open mindedness, willingness and co-operation in relation to the execution of all tasks undertaken and all reasonable management direction issued
- Swift and effective engagement with all “change” necessary for the continued smooth and profitable running of the business
- Preparedness to act on own initiative, coupled with a recognition of when to ask for help/guidance
- Consistent, positive attitude whilst engaged on company business
- Visible demonstrations of precise time keeping, effective time management and diary planning
- Highly motivated and ambitious
- Confident and professional manner
- Well presented
- Able to build long lasting relationships – personable
- Must have a full UK driving license and own car
The initial salary package for this role includes a basic salary of £16,000 and on target earnings set to be in the region of an attractive £25,000 to £30,000 dependent on your performance, with a great opportunity for financial rewards in the future.
The hours of work will be from Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org