Client Services Consultant at this high-end Property Firm in Shoreditch, Central London
Permanent Shoreditch, London | £30k to £35k OTE 35000
Job Posted: 2018-06-07 07 June 2018 Closing date for applications: 07 August 2018
We have a superb opportunity available with an expanding high-end independent property firm based in Shoreditch.
Our client is looking to recruit talented individuals helping to build a successful client services department to manage existing client data from both re-sales, lettings and New Homes; the key focus of the role is to create sales and lettings opportunities for the relevant teams from previous landlords and vendors and further developing the database.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Accurately managing client data within operating databases
- Referring leads to both the lettings and sales valuers and arranging appointments using a networked diary system
- Prospecting for future business by calling/emailing previous contacts
- Liaising with the sales and lettings teams to ensure all business opportunities are passed and followed up efficiently
- Producing regular market updates to inform client bank of market trends etc.
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have good negotiating skills
- Have a strong personality and be able to communicate/build good rapports on various levels
- Have a professional and strong telephone manner
- Be disciplined, self-motivated and productive
- Have a keen eye for detail and accuracy
- Have a problem-solving attitude
- Previous experience of working within the property industry would be ideal, preferably in a targeted sales environment or new business development role.
The salary will include a competitive basic salary of around £22,500, plus on target earnings of £30,000 to £35,000 dependent on your performance.
The hours will be Monday to Thursday 8.45am to 6pm and Friday 8.45am to 5pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.