Client Services Administrator (Home-Based) for this well-known Property Finder in London
Permanent , London | £20k to £24k 24000
Job Posted: 2021-07-22 22 July 2021 Closing date for applications: 14 September 2021
Our client is one of the best known and respected brands in the property finding industry. They have established an enviable reputation for a client focused, logical approach to home-search, and is now seen as one of the leading companies of its type in the UK. Their people and professionalism give them that intangible “something” that sets them apart from the growing industry crowd, and in turn, sets their clients apart from other buyers.
To be considered for this exciting and varied role, you will have a solid administrative background with particular attention to detail, wanting to excel in a client care. The role requires a degree calibre individual with prior experience gained within a professional services or consultancy environment. This role is essential to provide support to all client related principles and ensuring all client communication is executed with the utmost accuracy and efficiency.
Whilst working relatively independently on a day-to-day basis, you will operate as a member of the Head Office team working remotely and will be expected to liaise closely and communicate regularly with the management team and other employees as necessary. Regular meetings for task and time management will be held with the line manager.
Responsibilities will include:
- Generating client correspondence administered in line with the company’s client services procedure, often sending paperwork directly to clients
- Liaising with regional partners on client matters
- Maintaining client confidentiality at all times
- Creating emails, letters and reports
- Proof-reading, formatting and collating client reports
- Managing documents uploaded onto cloud network
- Creating invoices and maintaining an up to date spreadsheet
- Updating CRM system
- Ad-hoc duties assisting client services.
- Previous experience of working within the property industry
- Educated to degree level would be desirable – A Levels essential
- Literate and numerate
- Computer literate – highly proficient in the use of Microsoft packages – experience with CRM Zoho suite would be beneficial
- Familiarity with spreadsheets
- Knowledge of property market preferred
- A team player and friendly disposition
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Confident and driven
- Well presented.
Our client is offering a salary of £20,000 to £24,000 dependent on previous experience. This is a full-time home-based role. Working hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.