Client Relationship Manager at this global Estate Agency in Fulham, South West London
Permanent Fulham, South West London | £25k to £28k 28000
Job Posted: 2019-05-19 19 May 2019 Closing date for applications: 19 July 2019
This upmarket global real estate agency with an enviable reputation and an international network of offices, has an exciting opportunity for a Client Relationship Manager to join the team in Fulham. They are looking for an enthusiastic individual who can work well in team and busy environment.
As the Property Manager you will work closely with the lettings team to ensure the landlords and tenants receive an effective, customer focused service during their tenancy. You will be working closely with the centralised property manager for the office, acting as their ‘eyes and ears’ on the ground in respect of the management and maintenance of clients’ properties.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Checking and preparing properties for new tenancies
- Ensuring all properties have a valid Gas Safety, EICR and PAT
- Arranging pre-tenancy works in relation to special clauses agreed at offer point and ensuring timely completion
- Arranging the inventory and check in
- Ensuring all new tenancies get off to the best start and oversee any snagging issues at the beginning of the tenancy
- Carrying out mid-term property visits
- Prepare mid-term reports to send to the landlord and feedback to the tenant if a breach has been noted
- Managing end of tenancy matters
- Liaising with the CPM in regards to the return of the deposit, obtain dilapidation quotes and work jointly to close the tenancy in an efficient manner
- Checking completed works as required.
- At least 1 years’ property management experience within estate agency
- Ideally be ARLA licensed/achieved the NFOPP Technical Award
- Excellent IT skills, including Excel, Power Point, Word, etc
- Have an ability to multi-task and prioritise effectively
- To have a strong work and service “ethic”
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative, responsibility and ownership
- Have the desire to exceed clients and customers expectations
- Have a ‘can do’ attitude and adopt a proactive approach
The salary on offer for this role will be in the region of £25,000 to £28,000. Working hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.