Client Relationship Assistant – Surveyors’ Department – Property Group
Permanent Chertsey, Surrey | £20k to £24k Inc Benefits 24000
Job Posted: Closing date for applications:
This leading multi-disciplined estate agency is currently looking to recruit a Client Relationship Assistant to work in their Surveyors’ Department. The main purpose of the role is to provide effective and efficient support to the company to help deliver the required service standards, revenue and profit expectations and to help generate and develop new business.
Reporting in to the Operations Manager the key responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- To manage and process all incoming jobs in a timely and accurate manner using the Company’s designated software systems
- To manage the Chartered Surveyors’ diaries and territories in order to maximise revenues
- To ensure the achievement of service standards, turnaround times and all other relevant KPI’s
- To provide and promote a professional service to all providers of work to ensure a smooth and productive business relationship
- To manage and convert referrals and business opportunities from all sources, providing a professional and positive service
- To respond to incoming telephone enquiries, carrying out activities arising from the call
- To respond to any minor service standard issues
- To carry out general administrative duties including distributing completed survey reports, processing payments for services, issuing terms and conditions, post and any other general office duties
- To provide relief support for the typing of reports for the Surveyors
This is a Monday to Friday role and the salary on offer will depend on the ability and experience of the successful candidate, but is likely to start in the region of 20,000.