Client Liaison Officer – Lettings Department – Battersea Estate Agency – London, SW11
Permanent Battersea, London | £25k Inc Benefits
Job Posted: 2015-10-16 16 October 2015 Closing date for applications: 16 December 2015
This opportunity is with one of the most respected estate agencies in the UK. They are currently looking to recruit a Client Liaison Coordinator to support their highly successful team in their busy Battersea office. Although previous administration experience would be preferred, the client is willing to consider candidates without any experience.
The role is primarily (c. 80%) administration but you will also get involved with viewings and certain parts of the lettings negotiator role.
Your other key responsibilities will include:
- Visiting all properties available to let
- Registering applicants on the phone and walk ins
- Organising, arranging and carrying out viewings
- Feedback to landlords and tenants following viewings and updating database with feedback
- Weekly matching of applicants and twice weekly applicant call out
- Efficiently deal with landlord and tenant enquiries
- Call through archive applicants
- Sending out pitch letters and reports
- Preparing new properties for marketing including ordering details as required
- Archiving landlords, applicants and properties as necessary
- Adding new properties and pitches
- Maintaining records of, and creating the weekly adverts in conjunction with the Lettings Manager
- Maintaining records of and help generate PR opportunities in conjunction with the Lettings Manager
- Produce and organise mail drops and flyers in conjunction with the Lettings Manager
- Stand in for the negotiators when needed to carry out viewings
- General Administration
The ideal candidate should have a strong personality, be punchy and vibrant, highly organised and an efficient administrator who can work well under pressure and to strict deadlines. He/she would also need to be confident dealing with clients both in person and over the phone.
Salary will be dependent on experience, but the basic salary will be in the region of £25,000 plus bonus. Expenses will be paid for petrol and a business parking permit will be provided. Hours are Monday-Friday 9-6pm, along with 1 in 4 Saturdays, 10-3pm. The candidate must also have a driving licence and own car.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com