Client Liaison Coordinator for this upmarket Estate Agency in Wandsworth, South West London
Permanent Wandsworth, South West London | £27k
Job Posted: 2020-02-06 06 February 2020 Closing date for applications: 23 March 2020
This upmarket global real estate agency with an enviable reputation and an international network of offices, has an opportunity for a Client Liaison Coordinator to join its Lettings team in Wandsworth.
In this role you will be working closely with the lettings teams handling enquiries, booking appointments, updating and maintaining websites/in-house databases, responsible for marketing/adverts, and general office administration. You will be the point of contact for landlords and tenants throughout all aspects of their journey.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Sending out paperwork to landlords and ensuring the property is compliant before marketing
- Liaising with the deal progression team to ensure all file work ready before move-in and signed off by head of department
- Preparing pitch packs Sending pitch reports and letters as requested by head of department
- Booking in pitches taking all necessary information
- Preparing new properties for marketing & liaising with photographers regarding appointment
- EPC’s and floor plans – order and insert EPC’s, photographs and floor plans on REAPIT and web
- Making brochure for the property & sending these to our Landlords for confirmation of agreement to live advertising
- Preparing window cards
- Providing feedback to Landlords, Tenants and Applicants following viewing
- Applicant and client care in line with company procedures
- Preparing for office audits
- Organising viewings
- Relocation Agents – sending new property details on new instruction
- Uploading pitch onto Reapit as a Market Appraisal
- Arranging for re-evaluation by head of department of any relets and prepare for remarketing
- Ensuring the team is aware of any terminations and the relevant action is in place.
- Previous experience within a Lettings administration role
- Strong organisational skills
- Effective communication skills both written and verbal with strong attention to detail
- ARLA licensed (desirable not essential)
- Have an ability to multi-task
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good working knowledge of Excel, Power Point, Word etc.
The salary on offer for this role is £27,000, plus annual discretionary bonus.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.