Client Development Coordinator for this Moving and Corporate Relocation Company in City of London
Permanent , London | £25k to £30k 30000
Job Posted: 2022-04-11 11 April 2022 Closing date for applications: 11 June 2022
Our client is a growing group of companies in the world of Moving and Corporate Relocation that is at an exciting stage of its journey, which has seen them embark on brand new projects, move to new premises and work with new and diverse clients. They have decided that now is the time to bring some new people along with them on their adventure!
They are recruiting for a smart, dynamic and focused Client Development Coordinator to join the new Client Development Team and help enhance their marketing efforts through helping to execute marketing strategy, manage their CRM system and be an active part of generating new work for their growing business.
They are looking for someone keen, lively, with a real flair for new ideas and thinking and can help present the work our client does in new and interesting ways. This is an ideal role for a new graduate looking to learn more about the Relocation / Global Mobility / Household Goods industry, and a really good opportunity to learn from some leaders in the field with years of experience.
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing a portfolio of new business sales activity to support the Client Development programme
- Identifying & qualifying sales opportunities
- Assisting with day to day marketing activity, including working closely with the Marketing Manager, Business Development team and Senior Leadership to execute projects relating to marketing and business development
- Brand champion – working closely to develop the brand across all companies in the group
- Contributing to Social Media across the group’s various channels (most importantly LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and others)
- Attending conferences and networking events
- Assisting with the management of marketing suppliers & customer takeaways
- Working closely with the CRM system and ensuring it is up to date at all times
- Team reporting to Senior Leadership.
- An understanding of the global mobility, relocation or comparable industries. (preferred)
- 1 years’ sales experience in either the global mobility, relocation or comparable industries
- Past experience of working on marketing projects
- University / College Degree (preferred)
- Very strong written & presentation skills
- Discretion and adaptability
- International Living / Working Experience (advantageous)
- IT literate – Microsoft Office. Experience with Salesforce / equivalent CRM
- Willingness to get involved, learn & adapt quickly & work hard to achieve results.
Our client is offering a salary package of £25,000 to £30,000 dependent on experience and qualifications, plus excellent benefits!
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.