Client Accounts Team Leader for this upmarket Estate Agency in Richmond, Surrey
Permanent Richmond, Surrey | £0k
Job Posted: 2021-01-24 24 January 2021 Closing date for applications: 24 March 2021
This upmarket estate agency with an enviable reputation and an international network of offices, currently has a superb opportunity for a Client Accounts Team Leader to join the team.
Based in the lettings head office in Richmond, the purpose of this role is to provide a comprehensive client accounting service to the company’s residential lettings business. As a team leader you will be responsible for team of 5 Client Accounts Assistants.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Managing team of 5
- Managing client and tenant monies, supervising and approving daily payments via BACS, CHAPS or cheque, forwarding remittances/statements by post or email
- Reconciling client accounts
- Data entry of information to the company’s bespoke accounting system
- Maintaining close links with the residential lettings departments, working together to ensure efficient practises
- Prioritising teamwork in order to meet all deadlines set by the department and offices
- Month end processes, reporting monthly letting income
- Liaising with clients, tenants and other offices as required, dealing with any queries, maintaining a polite and professional manner at all times
- Releasing deposits back to tenants, issuing manual payments to clients
- Supervising client accounts assistants on daily tasks
- Team supervision on daily tasks, credit control and purchase ledger functions.
- Previous experience in lettings accounts or strong banking background
- Computer literate – excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word and Excel to perform required tasks
- Ability to process large workload quickly and accurately
- Customer service experience
The salary on offer for this role will be dependent on previous experience.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.