Client Accounts Team Leader (Block Management) – Upmarket Leading London Estate Agency – Islington, North London
Permanent Islington, London | £33k to £39k Inc Benefits 39000
Job Posted: 2016-09-14 14 September 2016 Closing date for applications: 14 November 2016
Our client is an international, upmarket independent estate agency with one of the largest network of branches in London as well as opening offices around the globe. They have gained an enviable and respected reputation, from their exceptional delivery of service to clients, which has been recognised and awarded, as well as being established for over a hundred years.
An exciting opportunity has become available to join this fantastic company to lead the Client Accounts Team for the Block Management department in their office based in Islington, North London. The successful candidate will be managing a team of 4 and therefore will have had to of managed people previously and within a similar role, and who is able to use their own initiative and skills to ensure targets are exceeded.
The job role will include:
- Reviewing current processes, proposing recommendations to improve business performance and efficiencies to support the Block Management department
- Monthly and quarterly reporting for clients
- Presenting accounts updates to the Director of Block Management and to the team during monthly meetings, highlighting plans of actions for the forthcoming month
- Integration and review of financial information from new businesses onto current accounting system
- Preparation, reviewing and signing off year end service charge accounts.
- Liaison with auditors and directors/residents association for resolving queries and completion
- Ensure management company financial statements are completed and filed on time
- Management of the Block Management Client Accounts team, conducting team meetings, performing appraisals and recruiting as required
- Assisting with more complex queries from other members of the team
- Ensure compliance with the company’s governing/professional bodies and policies/standards
- Monthly client statements/ground rent reconciliations, including transferring funds to clients
- Completion and submission of online VAT returns
- Posting of year end balances on tenant accounts
- Raise company invoices for management fees, disbursements and other block management fees
- Authorising weekly supplier payment runs
- Other ad-hoc duties to assist the team as required.
- Previous experience within accounts essential
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Leadership skills to be able to manage the team effectively
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbally
- Able to work efficiently and effectively
- A professional and friendly manner
- Proficient with the Microsoft packages – Word, Excel etc
- Previous experience working with Qube software
- Able to use own initiative.
The salary package on offer for this role will be in between £33,000 to £39,000 dependent on experience. The company also provide full training and professional qualifications. Additional benefits included.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org