Client Accounts Manager for this market-leading Estate Agency in Wimbledon, South West London
Permanent Wimbledon, South West London | £36k to £40k 40000
Job Posted: 2021-10-01 01 October 2021 Closing date for applications: 22 October 2021
Are you an experienced lettings client accountant? Do you have a strong track record of dealing with customers in a fast-paced environment? If so, our client is looking for an ambitious Client Accounts Manager to join their busy block management team in Wimbledon.
This leading estate agency group is looking to recruit somebody with a track record of success in a similar role within a block management company accounts department. Your responsibilities will be to ensure that all clients within your portfolio are effectively managed and provide an accounting service that is in line with the terms of their management agreement.
If you have a passion for mathematics, problem-solving or you are looking to take the next step up in your career, then this may be the job for you!
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Assisting with the smooth running of the department by carrying out the duties of answering the main account telephone line and dealing with any queries or report request
- Updating your client portfolio year-end schedule daily
- Providing a written update to either the Portfolio Director or Senior Accountants on a regular bases.
- Assisting the Block Manager with the preparation of the annual service charge budget and ten year maintenance plan for your clients
- Maintaining regular check of your client funds and instructing any necessary transfers
- Checking coding and authorise your client’s supplier invoices on a daily bases
- When necessary reconciling your client’s individual bank accounts, including the posting of any bank interest or charges
- Preparing any required monthly client reporting for your portfolio, these could be computer generated reports or bespoke excel reports
- Preparing ground rent reports for Freeholders/Clients and requesting the transfer of funds due
- Reconciling and checking all Clients/Properties quarterly financial reports and balances. All reporting must be completed and issued to your Block Manager and client within 14 days of the quarter end
- Year-End Procedures – Preparing Client’s Year-End paperwork
- Reviewing of draft company and service charge accounts, before submission to client for approval and ensuring that final accounts are filed (where necessary) with Companies House within deadlines
- Preparing or arranging of any Trust and Corporation tax returns for your clients, ensuring that the signed final return has been filed within the require timeframe
- Assisting with the preparation of your portfolio of client’s employees P11d forms.
- A track record of success in a similar role within a block management company accounts department
- Have a full understanding of and be used to working under the regulatory framework the business operates in – i.e. ARMA-Q
- IT literate – Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and property management packages
- Clear and concise communication skills – in meetings, email, and by telephone
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
Excellent company benefits include:
- Great benefits package
- Financial support in gaining ARLA qualifications
- Access to company-wide incentive schemes
- Access to a range of in person and online training programmes that will support you in your role and in your longer term career development
- Gym membership discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounts on the high street – restaurants, retail, flights, and technology
- Life assurance.
The package for this role will include an attractive salary of £36,000 to £40,000.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer. They are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.