Client Accounts Assistant for this award-winning Estate Agency in Richmond, Surrey
Permanent Richmond, Surrey | £24k to £30k 30000
Job Posted: 2021-08-18 18 August 2021 Closing date for applications: 18 October 2021
This upmarket global real estate agency with an enviable reputation and an international network of offices, currently has an opportunity for a Client Accounts Assistant to join the team in Richmond-upon-Thames.
Your primary role will be to manage a portfolio of clients within the lettings division, performing administrative and accounting tasks. This role would perfectly suit someone with previous residential lettings experience, but this is not essential as the company will provide on the job training. To be considered you will be able to manage an ever-changing workload by good prioritisation, use your own initiative and be a methodical thinker.
Based within the vibrant lettings head office in Richmond, you will be working closely with the tenancy progression, client services, property management and renewals teams. The accounts team whilst hardworking and proactive, is equally friendly and sociable. They have created an environment that’s full of energy aiming for a good work/life balance.
Responsibilities will include:
- Chasing debt – tenant and landlord
- Processing contractor invoices
- Liaising with contractors and block management companies
- Keeping databases up to date – this would be TDS/DPS records
- Managing daily payments to landlords including rent and credits
- Answering and solve queries from landlords, tenants, the other head office departments and our branches
- Processing terminations
- Processing payments of deposit returns to outgoing tenants, as well as ensuring all accounts are accurate for new tenants on the system
- Ensuring correct fees are collected from landlords
- Spotting inconsistencies and recognising ‘red flags’ and take the appropriate actions
- Any other tasks that might be assigned for smooth team performance
- Importing renewal deals
- Being a team player and assisting your team with additional administrative tasks as and when required
- Accurate IT skills and methodical approach
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Preferably previous experience in lettings accounts but not essential – may suit someone with a banking background, evidence of good numerously skills are important
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word and Excel to perform required tasks
- Ability to process and organise workload quickly but accurately
- Customer Service experience
The salary on offer for this role will be in the region of £24,000 to £30,000 dependent on previous experience, plus an annual discretionary bonus and benefits including life assurance, private health care and more!
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.