Client Accountant – Property Investment Agency – Shepherds Bush
Permanent Shepherds Bush, London | £25k to £30k Inc Benefits OTE 30000
Job Posted: 2015-06-02 02 June 2015 Closing date for applications: 02 August 2015
A superb opportunity has arisen to join this unique agency, specialising in the letting of predominantly new build properties bought by investment landlords.
Our client is looking for a Client Accountant to join their growing team.
The role will include the following responsibilities:
- Daily banking and bank reconciliations
- Posting rents
- Processing, coding and posting supplier invoices
- Opening and closing client designated deposit accounts
- Preparing weekly client bank balance report analysis
- Calculating and submitting VAT returns
- Credit Control
- Managing Rent Arrears
- Producing income and expenditure reports
- Being highly organised & efficient
This role will come with a basic salary in the region of £25,000 to £30,000, 22 days holiday with 1 extra day per year of service up to 25 days after 2 calendar years of full service. This is a Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 6.00pm role.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org