Client Account Manager for this leading Estate Agency in Wimbledon, South West London
Permanent Wimbledon, South West London | £35k
Job Posted: 2020-01-25 25 January 2020 Closing date for applications: 25 March 2020
This leading property group with a strong presence in London is currently looking to recruit a highly motivated, ambitious and hard-working individual to join the block management department as a Client Account Manager.
You will be provided with a portfolio which you will effectively manage and provide all accounting services that are in scheduled in terms of our client’s management agreement. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and able to keep to tight deadlines and client KPI’s. It is important to have good attention to detail and be an effective team player who will work to ensure the business achieves its objectives.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the block manager with the preparation of the annual service charge budget and ten-year maintenance plan for your clients
- Attending client meetings as and when required
- Checking coding and authorizing of your clients’ supplier invoices on a daily basis
- Reconciling and checking all client/property quarterly financial reports and balances
- Preparing ground rent reports for freeholders/clients and requesting the transfer of funds due
- Preparing any required monthly client reporting for your portfolio, these could be computer generated reports or bespoke excel reports
- Conducting year-end procedures and preparing clients year-end paperwork, including preparing trial balance reports, year-end income & expenditure reports and section 20b notices.
- Have a track record of success in a similar role within a block management company accounts department
- Have a full understanding and be used to working under the regulatory framework the business operates in – ARMA-Q
- IT literate – Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and property management packages
- Excellent communication skills over the phone and in person.
The salary for this role will be an attractive £35,000. You will also have support in maintaining your qualifications and your long-term personal development. Other benefits include 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays and time off over Christmas, corporate gym membership, eye care scheme, Tastecard and much more!
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.