Tenancy Accounts Manager at this leading Estate Agency in Bristol, South West England
Permanent Bristol, South West England | £20k
Job Posted: 2019-04-11 11 April 2019 Closing date for applications: 11 June 2019
This leading residential estate agency, with an extensive portfolio of properties and strong presence in London and the South of England, is looking to recruit a Tenancy Accounts Manager to join the team based in Bristol.
You will be responsible for the entire control of client accounts within a selected area, ensuring all information is accurate and all queries are dealt with efficiently. You will also be proactively developing excellent relationships with both internal and external customers to ensure all landlords receive their rentals in a timely manner and with no inconvenience.
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual looking to commence a successful career at a highly-regarded company.
Responsibilities will include:
- Keeping up to date with all rental agreements and it’s regulations and subsequently carrying out payment runs once all information is correct
- Ensuring all administration in relation to clients’ accounts is carried out timely, accurately and effectively, including the handling of fall-throughs, investigation and allocation of monies, handling of early terminations, refunds & deposit releases, fees, invoices and purchase orders
- Ensuring all management information requests are met within agreed service levels to ensure the finance team provides a value-adding service to the company
- Maintaining up to date knowledge and compliance with RICS and Tax regulations and internal policies to ensure all work is carried out within legal constraints and best practice.
- One years’ experience in an accounts’ environment is an advantage
- AAT or working towards the AAT qualification would be an advantage
- Customer service experience
- Action orientated
- Functional / Technical skills
- Priority setting / Time management
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Excel & Word, Accounts packages
The salary for this role will be £20,400. The company offer excellent opportunities for career progression and on-going award-winning training.
Our client offers in-house training and coaching programmes that will set you apart, allow you to flourish and continue to grow your career.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.