City Administrator at this leading Estate Agency in Oxford, South East
Permanent , Oxfordshire | £16k to £22k Inc Benefits 22000
Job Posted: 2018-05-15 15 May 2018 Closing date for applications: 15 July 2018
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with a leading estate agency for a City Administrator to join its busy team based in Oxford. The company is looking for somebody with an energetic, ‘can do’ attitude with a proactive approach to the work at hand.
You will be providing administrative and ‘front of house’ support for the Sales Branch and maintaining the company’s systems to required standards.
To be considered for this excellent opportunity you will ideally be a team player, as well as having excellent communication/organisation skills.
The role will include the following:
- Actively participating in morning meetings
- Assisting with booking market appraisals, new and existing properties in line with the company’s standards
- Organising marketing of properties, such as photography and compiling property brochures
- Auditing and ensuring all sales systems and procedures are complied with.
- Assisting with uploading properties to online portals
- Creating market appraisal reports
- Supporting the team with sales progression, creating sales letters and invoices
- Assisting with banking (petty cash, credit card, cheques) for Branch Manager
- Ensuring signed terms of business, sellers instructions and property questionnaires are fully completed, signed and returned by every vendor (new and existing)
- Qualifying and registering applicants and potential vendors
- Answering telephone calls and greeting visitors as necessary
- Office tasks – handling post, updating training manual, photocopying, staff time sheets
- Preparing conveyancing paperwork on behalf the Sales Negotiators
- Supporting all members of the Sales Branch at times of short staffing
- Achieving individual projects and personal goals.
- Planning, time management and prioritising
- Administrative skills
- Influencing skills
- IT skills
- Customer service skills.
This is a Monday to Friday role where the salary on offer will be between £16,000 to £22,000 dependent on previous experience.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.