Change of Sharers Negotiator for this leading Property Services group in Wimbledon, South West London
Permanent Wimbledon, South West London | £25k to £26k 26000
Job Posted: 2019-09-08 08 September 2019 Closing date for applications: 08 November 2019
This leading property services group with a large network of offices in London is looking to recruit a Change of Sharers Negotiator to join the team at its highly successful office in Wimbledon.
Responsibilities will include negotiating new tenancy agreements in line with company procedures. This will be carried out by maintaining thorough communication with the landlord and tenants regarding an extension of the original lease and/or a rent increase where possible.
An understanding of AST Lettings is essential in this role as you will be checking compliance on tenancy agreements and issuing new agreements, as well as checking to see if the tenancy will be an HMO. You will also be collating other compliance documents such as EPC’s, Gas certificates, EICR’s and references.
- Experience working in a similar role within the same function of a residential lettings agent
- Full understanding of and be used to working under the regulatory framework the business operates in
- Understanding of English housing legislation relevant to the residential lettings sector and have the confidence to provide advice as required
- Be a capable negotiator and be experienced in handling customer objections
- ARLA 1 / NFoPP qualification
- Numerate – be able to calculate percentages and fees accurately
- IT literate – Word, Excel and preferably experienced in using a relevant CRM system
- Clear and concise communication skills particularly over the telephone
This position will come with a salary of £25,000 to £26,000.
The company offers fantastic scope for progression and the opportunity to build a long term, successful career.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 0207 792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.