Case Manager / Progressor – Conveyancing – Property Department
Permanent Kingston-upon-Thames, Surrey | £18k to £20k 20000
Job Posted: 2014-11-05 05 November 2014 Closing date for applications: 06 January 2015
This leading firm of solicitors who are based in Kingston-upon-Thames have a specialist department that handles conveyancing. This process involves legally transferring home ownership from the seller to the buyer. It starts when an offer on a property is accepted and finishes when the transaction completes and the new owners receive the keys to the front door. The company is currently looking to recruit a Case Manager / Progressor.
The main function of this role is to be responsible for handling / managing all the ongoing conveyancing cases within the property department of this law firm.
Liaising with the solicitors, clients (purchasers) and estate agents your key tasks will include:
- Closely monitoring all the open case files
- Keeping all the exchange predictions up to date
- Regular contact with the clients, informing them of the progress of the case
- Keeping the estate agents updated
- Pushing all the cases through to exchange and completion in a timely manner
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Above average communication and people skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- A dynamic individual with a positive mental attitude
- A bright, friendly disposition
- An understanding of property transactions would be beneficial but is by no means essential
- Able to connect with all parties providing an excellent level of personal service
No previous experience is needed for this exciting opportunity which will come with a basic salary of up to £20,000 depending on your level of experience and this is a Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm role.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org