Graduate – Business Development / Sales Executive – Property Software Company – London Bridge
Permanent London Bridge, London | £35k to £40k Inc Benefits OTE 40000
Job Posted: 2016-06-03 03 June 2016 Closing date for applications: 03 August 2016
Our client is a new and exciting cloud-based software platform company that has been formed to assist agents, landlords and tenants by making the letting process much simpler, transparent and a faster way of processing paperwork. The whole process is completed online therefore tenants can pay deposits, complete their references and sign the agreement all from a computer or phone.
Due to rapid growth and expansion of the company, they are now looking for a Business Development/Sales Executive. The role will be based in their London Bridge office.
The job role will involve:
- You will be responsible to expand the customer base and the first line of communication with our customers
- You will scan and analyse the market database and have all the freedom to choose your target
- You will have direct contact with the potential customer and bring them aboard
- You will have input into the accelerating growth of the company and direct access to the executive team
- The role requires that you can work cross-functionally with all teams in order to create the ultimate customer experience.
- Proven ability to sell a new product
- Resourceful, self-driven team player with a competitive spirit
- A great story teller with the ability to convince others
- Strong IT literacy, you will be expected to switch between platforms with speed and accuracy
- High level of organisational skills
- Able to manage multiple tasks at once
- Interest in the tech industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The initial salary package for this role will include basic salary of £20,000 and on target earnings in the region of £40,000 dependent on your performance.
The hours of work will be from 9am to 6.30pm, Monday to Friday.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.