Business Development Negotiator for this highly-regarded Private Landlord in Pimlico, Central London
Permanent Pimlico, London | £28k OTE
Job Posted: 2019-05-29 29 May 2019 Closing date for applications: 29 July 2019
This is a unique opportunity to join this highly-regarded private landlord with a large portfolio of luxury properties in Central London. Our client is currently looking to recruit a Business Development Negotiator to join the lettings department in Pimlico.
The main purpose of the role is to contribute to the income targets of the company by sourcing, managing and nurturing enquiries into firm prospects that convert to new tenancies, that also support the business model and department’s targets.
To be considered for this role, you will need to be able to demonstrate proven target delivery and sales related experience and have knowledge of property and the lettings industry.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Using the company’s CRM to source, respond to and progress enquiries, develop existing and new contacts to supply the department with qualified prospects that convert to new tenancies
- Prioritising which prospects to focus on, using the department traffic light system. Use the basic qualifying criteria (what, when, how much, how long) as a guide to help prioritise and filter out prospects that are viable to convert into business
- Keeping up to date with latest property listings to identify and recommend suitable properties that match search criteria
- Using influencing skills to build a working relationship to secure viewing/brand loyalty and commitment at the earliest opportunity and maintaining regular contact in between appointments
- Referring business opportunities to other departments within the company, ensuring that an individual is introduced to the right person who can further progress
- Acting as a central tenant contact point beyond the point of viewing or move in, helping with general long let rental related enquiries and referring the tenant to the appropriate internal contact if unable to progress
- Preparing marketing initiatives and ideas that support the department’s delivery in income targets via social media and traditional methods including the use of Aspasia SLM software to upload the website and portals
- Checking Rightmove and Zoopla for listing location, comparable competitor pricing, tagging featured and premium properties to optimise desirability of the property portfolio and to put the company’s portfolio at the top of the listings
- Taking an interest in and proposing marketing ideas and initiatives that drive further prospects to the department to include social media campaigns, on site photography for google my business, tenant referral incentives, prospecting communications etc.
- Preparing and carrying out viewings with efficiency in mind, screening prospective tenants and determining a let is viable at the earliest opportunity, close deals and attend to ad hoc tasks as required in support of the department.
- Using Excel, Access, Hubspot, QUBE (Property Management software) as needed to perform the role. Implementing further self-development through training tools available.
- Customer focused with proactive approach and initiative to build strong working relationships, generate and optimise prospects, influence, negotiate and close deals
- Self-disciplined with time, working in a very busy department
- Knowledge of Hubspot CRM system or similar – beneficial
- Sound Excel skills
- Excellent inter personal and communication skills
- Knowledge of property and the lettings industry
- Excellent written skills
The salary on offer for this position will include a basic of £22,000, plus a bonus incentive equating to a further £5,500.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.