Property Acquisitions Manager for this well-known Accommodation Provider in East London, E1
Permanent Stepney Green, East London | £40k to £60k OTE 60000
Job Posted: 2021-08-01 01 August 2021 Closing date for applications: 01 October 2021
Our client is one of the best-known accommodation providers covering the most vibrant and fashionable areas of London. They are currently looking for a property savvy Property Acquisitions Manager to join the Business Development Team sourcing new properties and property developments for the London Letting Market within zones 1-5.
Able to hit the ground running in sourcing potential properties to help grow the property portfolio, you will need to have good amount of experience in letting, rental evaluations and rental potential. It is important that you have an eye for properties that have HMO potential for evaluations, the ability to evaluate and good landlord negotiation skills. The ideal candidate would also have their own portfolio/book of contacts.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Prospect for your own potential new clients and turn this into increased business
- Developing your network to ensure a quality pipeline of potential clients and properties
- Maintaining your pipeline to ensure achievement of monthly/annual financial objectives
- Having a good understanding of London’s property market, flat rental/flat share market
- Understanding the various council borough HMO requirements
- Carrying out viewings of immediately available properties, to ascertain HMO conversion potential
- Having a great eye for size, what would work, is allowed, the cost and budget involved for any building alteration that may be requirements and their potential time frames for both client and company
- Preparing quotations and pricing of work to propose to landlords, estate agencies, property developments in tandem with negotiating a contract between both parties
- Developing strategic partnerships with various estate agents, developers and development companies, as well as private landlords to aid new acquisition of stock
- Taking immediate and positive action to resolve any delays in your pipeline
- Ensuring the full compliance with relevant building, council boroughs, H&S rules and regulations
- Compliance with all lettings rules and regulations for lettings sector in line with relevant boroughs and Councils’ requirements; specifically, HMO’s
- Keeping up to date and understanding all market changes.
Skills and experience required:
- Letting and property experience
- Proven experience handling property valuations within the Letting or Estates Agency market
- Have a good eye and proven track record of identifying viable properties for HMO use
- Have excellent negotiation, influencing and problem-solving skills
- Ability to build pipelines and convert sources into new business
- Trustworthy, self-motivated and able to work within a fast-paced target driven environment
- Be able to hit the ground running with minimal supervision required
- A full, UK driving licence is essential.
The salary package for this role will include a basic of up to £32,000 depending on previous experience, plus on target earnings in the region of £40,000 to £60,000.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779 or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.