Business Development Manager for this well-established Estate Agency in Addlestone, Surrey
Permanent Addlestone, Surrey | £30k to £35k OTE 35000
Job Posted: 2020-03-01 01 March 2020 Closing date for applications: 01 May 2020
A rare opportunity has become available for a Business Development Manager to join this well-established and privately-owned estate agency based in Addlestone, Surrey.
Our client is undoubtedly one of the market-leaders in the town, making this is a great opportunity for an ambitious individual looking to progress in their career.
The ideal candidate for this role will have worked within the property industry, particularly on the sales side. The role itself will entail face to face business development with potential clients and booking market appraisals/valuations. You will be targeted on the amount on valuations you book per month.
Responsibilities will include:
- Checking online portals for new listings, contacting the vendors if you have their details or visit the property and speak with the client directly and/or leave some branded material
- Keeping up to date with portal listings, price reductions etc. and keeping regular contact with the client face to face and via telephone
- Organising touting letters for potential sales clients
- Blanket touting using ‘sold in your area’ flyers and the company magazine, also speaking face to face with clients
- Maintaining and managing the data received from all of the above and building rapport with potential clients and the local community.
- Ability to up sell and identify business opportunities
- Ability to build and maintain working relationships with existing and new clients
- Ability to manage time effectively and able to work to deadlines
- High standards of service
- Be able to stay calm and positive under pressure
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Target driven.
The salary package will include a basic of £23,000, with on targets earnings in the region of £30,000 to £35,000 dependent on performance. You will also be provided with a company car.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.