Business Development Manager for this privately-owned Estate Agency in Addlestone, Surrey
Permanent Addlestone, Surrey | £44k to £52k OTE 52000
Job Posted: 2022-05-03 03 May 2022 Closing date for applications: 03 July 2022
A rare opportunity has become available for a Business Development Manager to join this well-established and privately-owned estate agency based in Addlestone, Surrey.
Our client is undoubtedly one of the market-leaders in the town, making this is a great opportunity for an ambitious individual looking to progress in their career.
The ideal candidate for this role will have worked within the property industry, particularly on the sales side. Your role will be to introduce new sales vendors, nurture new and existing clients and manage the touting process. It is important that you provide the highest level of communication and customer service to all clients at all times.
Responsibilities will include:
- Generating listing opportunities and instructions
- Developing client relationships with new and existing clients
- Collating and building customer reviews / feedback
- Undertaking valuation appointments to agreed Company Standard
- Achieving personal and individual activity targets
- Carrying out effective marketing reviews to Company Standards
- Collating own diary, weekly & monthly figures to highlight performance
- Conducting marketing review calls
- Implementing branch plan with Sales Manager & Director in line with Company Strategic Plan.
- Experience within property, ideally residential sales
- Have a good understanding of the current legislation and mortgage application process
- Ability to up sell and identify business opportunities
- Ability to build and maintain working relationships with existing and new clients
- Ability to manage time effectively and able to work to deadlines
- High standards of service
- Be able to stay calm and positive under pressure
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Target driven.
The salary package will include a basic of up to £24,000, with attractive on targets earnings in the region of £44,000 to £52,000 dependent on performance. Benefits include a company pension, 28 days holiday (including bank holidays) plus a day off for your birthday and more!
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.