Business Development Executive, Furniture Rentals
Permanent Ascot, Berkshire | £30k to £35k Inc Benefits OTE 35000
Job Posted: 2015-01-07 07 January 2015 Closing date for applications: 07 March 2015
This leading furniture rentals company is looking to recruit a Business Development Executive; an experienced account manager capable of maintaining existing and developing new business. The company provides furniture solutions for estate agents, developers, private landlords and insurance companies among others. The ideal candidate will preferably have a professional background in the sales or lettings arena of residential property industry, and be able to demonstrate or give examples of a good track record of performance, particularly within the prospecting and generation of new business. An established professional network within the property industry would also be a welcome plus, but is not a necessity.
The duties expected of the candidate will include both working as part of a larger sales team, and time spent alone – as such the individual will need to be self-motivated and highly organised. The majority of work time will be spent in Greater London, as such ideally the candidate will live in London but also be prepared to travel. The role will include the following other duties:
- Qualification of incoming enquiries and responsibility for quotation and follow up or transfer to the appropriate Business Development Manager or department professional.
- Identification of and prospecting of new business targets/clients/customers via multiple contact channels.
- Development and implementation of structured contact campaigns to find and develop new client relationships.
- Retention of assigned existing portfolio of clients and identification of further opportunities for new business with those clients and their subsidiaries.
- Maintenance of client relationships both via remote communication and face to face – you will be required to attend client/site meetings from time to time.
- Demonstrate an increase in sales performance from existing channels and new enquiries.
- Where necessary/tasked to do so, manage ‘sales’ enquiry data including prospecting, status and conversion reports relating to all assigned clients on the CRM/Sales data system.
- Assist with the strategic planning and development of the sales department.
- Composing and submitting monthly and/or quarterly performance and status reports to line manager as and where necessary.
- Composing and submitting monthly and/or quarterly performance and status reports to clients as and where necessary.
- Assist Business Development Manager(s) with the assignment and progression of tasks relating to enquired and confirmed business, including liaison with Design and Accounts departments as such.
- Establishing key points of contact in existing and new clients and companies.
- Quoting on Rental and Sales Furniture requirements either based on clients provided requirements, our recommendations or via floor plans and producing powerpoint style documents as such.
- Assist the Business Manager/Business Executive with marketing strategy and material production.
- Supplying the Sales Support team with relevant and required information to administer new business secured by yourself.
- Attendance to exhibitions, events and meetings and actively promoting all areas of the business where required.
- Contributing to weekly sales meeting with topical industry information and suggested action points for the Business Development Manager(s).
- Adhering to all ISO processes related to the Sales team and assisting in the development of these processes.
This exciting opportunity will come with a basic salary in the region of £20,000, on target earnings of £35,000 and a fully expensed company car. Monday to Friday – no weekends.