Business Development Executive for this highly-regarded Private Landlord in Pimlico, Central London
Permanent Pimlico, London | £25k to £30k OTE 30000
Job Posted: 2019-07-31 31 July 2019 Closing date for applications: 30 September 2019
This is an exciting opportunity to join this highly-regarded private landlord with a large portfolio of luxury properties in Central London. Our client is currently looking to recruit a Business Development Executive to join the lettings department in Pimlico.
The main purpose of this role is to contribute to the short-let apartment turnover by managing the retention and maximisation of profitable clients. You will be focusing on corporate accounts and relocation / secondment through identifying new revenue opportunities and working with suppliers and clients directly.
To be considered for this position you will need to be able to demonstrate proven business planning skills and experience. Any sales or lettings experience within the property industry would be highly desirable, as would knowledge of the travel/hospitality industry.
Main areas of responsibility:
- Assisting in the management of key account retention, business growth & contract renewal
- Contributing to annual business plan to include yearly business projections, measurable objectives and review systems in line with the overall company objectives
- Raising the company’s profile and market perception by maximising opportunities to present the product to new and existing clients
- Assisting in maintaining an effective level of communication between all revenue generating departments in order to increase revenue
- Understanding and being able to use the company’s Short Lets product.
- Customer focused with proactive approach to generate leads, negotiating and closing deals
- Property sales/lettings/travel industry experience – desirable but not essential
- Knowledge of the PMS system, (Opera)
- Excellent inter personal and communication skills
- Self-disciplined with time, working in a very busy department.
The salary on offer for this position will include a basic in the region of £25,000, plus a bonus incentive of a further £5,500 per year. This is a Monday to Friday role.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.