Business Development Consultant – Rapidly Growing Residential Property Investment and Property Management Company – Chertsey, Surrey
Permanent Chertsey, Surrey | £25k to £28k 28000
Job Posted: 2017-04-10 10 April 2017 Closing date for applications: 10 June 2017
A exciting role has become available at a well-respected and rapidly growing residential property investment and property management company specialising in the search and management of rentals on behalf of high net worth individuals.
They are currently looking for an experienced Business Development Consultant who will be dealing with leads and be responsible for New Sales to New Investment Clients. You will also be retaining existing Investment Clients and their Property Management.
The role will be based in our client’s busy office in Chertsey, Surrey.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Delivering target Recurring & Sales Income
- Preparing and delivering agreed targets
- Attending key meetings including weekly / monthly department operations meetings
- Updating company systems with all leads and changing the status accordingly
- Producing reports for your line manager as required
- Following up leads – primarily for lettings and management business
- Scheduling follow-ups within an appropriate time frame depending on situation
- Collating all the relevant documentation and chasing until received
- Updating company systems with contacts, companies and all client communication
- Liaising with Admin Support
- Answering day to day enquiries / emails from clients or prospective clients (Account Management)
- Carrying out direct marketing activities
- Planning and prioritising personal sales activities and customer contact towards achieving agreed business aims, including costs and sales
- Planning and managing personal business portfolio/territory/business according to an agreed market development strategy
- Managing product/service mix, pricing and margins according to agreed targets
- Maintaining and developing new and existing customers through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods, and relevant internal liaison, to optimise quality of service, business growth, and customer and satisfaction
- Using customer and prospect contact activities tools and systems, and update relevant information held in these systems
- Carrying out/supporting local marketing activities, and integrate personal sales efforts with other organized marketing activities as directed, e.g., product launches, promotions, advertising, exhibitions and telemarketing
- Responding to and following up on sales enquiries using appropriate methods
- Monitoring and reporting on market and competitor activities and provide relevant reports and information
- Communicating, liaising, and negotiating internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships
- Attending and presenting at external customer meetings and internal meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business development
- Attending training and developing relevant knowledge, techniques and skills
- Adhering to health and safety policy, and other requirements relating to care of equipment.
Skills and experience required:
- A clear focus on high quality and business profit
- Comfortable in dealing with senior company executives
- Reliable, tolerant, and determined
- Empathic communicator
- Well-presented and business-like
- Flexible to travel up to a few days a month within the UK
- Natural sales ability
- Superb interpersonal skills and excellent communication
- Understands the general principles of marketing and advertising cost-effectiveness
- Appreciates need for consistency
- IT Skills – Microsoft Office
- Have an understanding of quotations and proposals
- Ideal background would be in business support services or Estate Agency Sales or Lettings
- Full UK driving licence
The initial salary package included for this fantastic role will be in the region of £25,000 to £28,000 dependent on the level of experience.
The hours of work will be from 9am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.