Business Consultant for this privately-owned Property Software Solutions Organisation in Leatherhead, Surrey
Permanent Leatherhead, Surrey | £25k to £35k 35000
Job Posted: 2019-09-23 23 September 2019 Closing date for applications: 23 November 2019
This well-established, privately-owned organisation provides property companies throughout the UK with advanced software solutions for property management, estate agency and estate management.
Our client is looking for a competent person to train, consult and manage the implementation of their software to their client base of over 200 clients for their software. You will be required to present the software for demonstration (post sales) and where required design suitable consultation days for the directors and other key members of staff to improve the running of their portfolios.
Though training sessions can be carried out at our client’s offices, you will the majority of the time be required to travel to clients’ premises across the country. The right candidate will be willing to travel and where necessary stay overnight (expenses paid). All members of the product & delivery team attend regular meetings to discuss projects, client issues, feedback or procedures. The objective is to deliver an excellent standard of software support in alignment with the company’s customer support agreement and service level expectations.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing client relationships
- Delivery of project work assigned by the projects team.
- Identifying and documenting clients’ working methods
- Designing, structuring and delivering training courses. The training courses are pre-set, but there will be a need to create bespoke training courses dependent on the clients’ preferred working practices
- Post-implementation consultancy, to help clients identify areas for improvement in the use of the software.
- Well-presented and have excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent written communication skills
- Confident presenting and training in front of clients, from small to large groups
- Motivated individual able to prioritise their work
- Basic accounting principles
- Diplomatic and patient
- Excellent computer skills
- Full UK driving licence is essential.
The package is from £25,000 to £35,000 per annum (£35,000 being an individual with significant industry and software experience). Woking hours are from 9am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday, no weekends! You will be provided with a company car (BMW One series level), pension, 21.5 days annual leave plus bank holidays. You will be based in Leatherhead, but the position obviously involves travelling as well.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.