Branch Manager – Strong Independent Residential Estate Agency – Aldershot, Hampshire
Permanent Aldershot, Hampshire | £55k to £65k Inc Benefits OTE 65000
Job Posted: 2016-03-18 18 March 2016 Closing date for applications: 18 May 2016
An exciting and challenging role is available at a strong independent residential estate agency with a network of local offices in Hampshire. They are currently looking for an experienced and driven Branch Manager with a proven track record as a Sales professional. You will be based in their successful and dynamic office in Aldershot.
To be considered for this role, you will need to be able to demonstrate a successful career and proven track record in the industry to date as well as exceptional leadership and communication skills.
From winning new business to motivating and getting the best out of your team, you will be expected to lead by example and must be professional in your approach to every aspect of the process of selling homes.
The role will include:
- To oversee the running of the office on a day to day basis
- Setting the day’s agenda to all staff
- Registering applicants and gaining a thorough understanding of their requirements and their financial situation
- Searching for properties that match their needs
- Winning instructions at the best fee possible
- Gaining feedback from these potential purchasers and relaying it to the vendor
- Negotiating property sales
- Progressing sales through to completion
- All relevant paperwork
- Managing the staff performance, setting targets and making sure these are achieved
- Working closely with the company director, managing the office in his absence
- You need to be energetic, enthusiastic and hard working
- Must be highly organised with excellent time management and planning skills
- Highly motivated to be able to motivate yourself and the team
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Professional manner
- Excellent customer service
- A Full UK driving license essential
- Able to work well in a team and independently
The initial salary will include a competitive basic salary from £17,000 to £18,500 dependent on experience and on target earnings in the region of £55,000 to £65,000 dependent on your performance. A fantastic car allowance will also be provided.
The hours of work will be from 9am to 6.30pm, Monday to Friday with no weekends!
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org