Branch Manager – Residential Sales – Estate Agency – Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire
Permanent Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire | £18k to £55k Inc Benefits OTE 55000
Job Posted: 2015-12-09 09 December 2015 Closing date for applications: 09 February 2016
This is a challenging and exciting opportunity at a well respected estate agency specialising in the sales and letting of exclusive homes in town, village and rural locations with a great strategic network of offices in London, Essex and Hertfordshire. From continuing success, they are currently looking for an experienced and driven Branch Manager to drive high value sales and to run their prominent office in Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire. This is a fantastic prospect for career progression and multiple development opportunities with an excellent training scheme.
Our client aims to exceed expectations and pride themselves in providing a personalised service to each client with their highly knowledgeable and experienced staff.
To be considered for this role, you will need to be able to demonstrate a successful career in the industry to date with a proven track record in residential sales. Furthermore, you will need to acquire excellent communication and leadership skills.
The role will include:
- To oversee the running of the office on a day to day basis
- Setting the day’s agenda to all staff
- Registering applicants and gaining a thorough understanding of their requirements and their financial situation
- Searching for properties that match their needs
- Winning instructions at the best fee possible
- Gaining feedback from these potential purchasers and relaying it to the vendor
- Negotiating property sales
- Progressing sales through to completion
- All relevant paperwork
- Managing the staff performance, setting targets and making sure these are achieved
- Working closely with the company director, managing the office in his absence
- You need to be energetic, enthusiastic and hard working
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Proven track record within the industry and exceeding targets
- Must be highly organised with excellent time management and planning skills
- Highly motivated to be able to motivate yourself and the team
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Professional manner
- Excellent customer service
- IT literate
- A Full UK driving license essential
- Able to work well in a team and independently
The initial salary will include a competitive basic salary dependent on experience and with on target earnings in the region of £45,000 to £55,000 with even more earning potential. The hours of work will be from 8.45am to 6pm, Monday to Friday and you will be required to work some Saturdays from 10am to 4pm . A great company car or allowance will also be provided.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org