Branch Manager for this independent Estate Agency in West Norwood, South London
Permanent West Norwood, South London | £45k to £50k OTE 50000
Job Posted: 2019-12-10 10 December 2019 Closing date for applications: 10 February 2020
Our client has become one of the most successful independent estate agents in South London. The company specialises in residential sales, lettings and property management and pride themselves on offering an honest and professional service to their clients.
Our client is currently seeking a Branch Manager to manage the Sales and Lettings departments at their office in West Norwood. You will need to be able to demonstrate a successful career in the industry, and you will need to have an excellent track record at managerial level to be considered. Our client will consider an individual from either a Sales or Lettings background.
Duties will include:
- Leading a team of two negotiators and overseeing the company’s in-house photographer
- Managing the branches sales and lettings operations
- Working closely with property managers to ensure smooth administration of new lets and renewals
- Carrying out sales and lettings valuations
- Uploading new properties and maintaining the marketing database
- Providing landlords and vendors with regular marketing feedback
- Negotiating sales and lettings offers
- Negotiating tenancy renewals
- Handling sales progression.
- Good experience within residential estate agency
- Have a proven track record in senior positions within the industry
- Be a confident leader that can be a role model to junior staff
- Be success-driven and ambitious
- Be highly articulate and have first-rate communication skills
- Have excellent organisational skills
- Be self-motivated and capable of working under your own initiative
- Ideally have NFOPP Technical Awards in Letting & Management or Sales
- Have a full, clean, manual UK driving licence.
The salary package for this role will include a basic salary of up to £25,000 with on target earnings in the region of £45,000 to £50,000, plus bonuses. The company will also offer funded industry training.
Office hours are 9am to 7pm Monday-Friday (6pm close on a Friday). Saturdays will be a maximum of 2 per month from 10am to 4pm, with half a weekday off in lieu. A company car will also be provided.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.