Branch Administrator – Highly Regarded Privately Owned Estate Agency – North West London
Permanent , London | £24k Inc Benefits
Job Posted: 2016-10-12 12 October 2016 Closing date for applications: 12 December 2016
An opportunity has arisen for an organised Administrator to join a professional and personable team in their office based in North West London. The main purpose of the role will be to co-ordinate all move-in documents.
Our client is a highly successful, privately owned estate agency with a small network of offices based in North and North West London. They are looking for an individual to manage the administration of all the branches and to ensure this is run effectively and efficiently.
The successful candidate will need to have at least 2 years’ experience within a similar role as well as being highly organised with excellent time management skills.
The responsibilities for this role include:
- Responsible for general office presentation and cleanliness with high standards
- Ensuring appropriate administration systems and processes are in place and followed
- Meeting and greeting clients into the office – demonstrating an excellent impression
- Preparing documents and letters for move-ins
- To ensure all market details and files are complete and up to date
- Ensuring all required information is obtained
- Remaining compliant in all circumstances
- Ensuring all business generating and marketing strategies are in place and utilised
- Support with all meetings with managers
- General administration duties.
- Ensuring the branches run effectively and efficiently.
- A professional manner and excellent customer service skills at all times
- Strong administrative, computer and organisational skills
- Comfortable with multi-tasking and working under pressure to meet deadlines
- The ability to take the initiative in a confident and personable manner
- A strong team player with good interpersonal skills
- Previous experience within property administration essential
- A desire to broaden knowledge and experience.
The salary package provided for this role will be in the region of £24,000.
The hours of work will be from Monday to Friday, 9.30am to 6pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.