Bookkeeper for this highly respected Estate Agency in Marylebone, Central London
Permanent Marylebone, London | £30k to £35k 35000
Job Posted: 2021-11-22 22 November 2021 Closing date for applications: 11 January 2022
A fantastic position has become available within this highly respected independent estate agency for an experienced Bookkeeper. Our client strives to provide an exceptional service and they continue to achieve excellent levels of business due to their primely located office and enviable reputation in central London.
This is a great opportunity for someone with all round experience to confidently be the only bookkeeper in the organisation. To be considered for this position it is essential that you have payroll experience and ideally have a bookkeeping or accounting qualification, although being qualified by experience will be considered.
Responsibilities will include:
- Payroll – Monthly payroll for 10 employees
- Bank reconciliations
- Purchase Ledger – Posting invoices, and arranging payment runs
- Credit control – Downloading creditors list from client account data and chasing late payments
- Bank reconciliation
- Quarterly VAT returns, which are reviewed by external accountants.
- Bookkeeping or accounting qualification preferable – qualified by experience will be considered
- Payroll experience is essential
- Good accounting software knowledge and experience
- Experienced Excel user and proficient in other MS Office products.
- Proactive and self-motivated with excellent system skills
- Team player.
The salary on offer for this role will be between £30,000 and £35,000. Working hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 0207 792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.