Bookkeeper / Accounts – Lettings & Management Department – Chichester Estate Agency
Permanent Chichester, West Sussex | £21k to £23k 23000
Job Posted: 2014-11-25 25 November 2014 Closing date for applications: 25 January 2015
This privately-owned firm of estate agents and chartered surveyors is a market leader in the city of Chichester. The company covers the city and the surrounding areas, and their reputation is built on honesty and professionalism, and they have a hugely experienced property team. They are a multi-disciplined practice covering Residential Sales, Lettings and Property Management and Commercial Property.
They are currently looking to recruit a Bookkeeper / Accounts person to work closely with their Lettings and Management team.
The role will include the following key responsibilities:
- Rent processing on daily basis
- Processing of contractor invoices and payments to contractors
- Payment to Landlords and Producing Landlord statements
- Following rent arrears/chasing tenants/advising landlords
- Maintaining filing records paper file as well as on computer system
- Dealing with day to day queries from clients professionally
- Prioritizing day-to-day tasks
- Maintaining customer relationships at all times
- Liaising with the Lettings & Management team, contractors, inventory companies, etc.
To be considered for this role, you should have the following skill sets:
- Good written and communication skills and must be clear and articulate
- Highly organised team player who can multi-task skills and work under pressure to meet dead lines
- A good eye for detail with a logical mind
- Good IT skills including emails/outlook, word, Internet, excel and general understanding of computer packages
- Previous dealing with accounts is essential, though not necessarily in the property field
- Be prepared to ‘muck in’ and help with other departments where necessary
- Understand importance of handling client’s money.
This is a Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm role and will come with a salary that will very much depend on the experience of the successful candidate but is likely to be in the region of a basic salary of £21,000 to £23,000.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com