Block/Property Manager for this leading Property Group in Wimbledon, South West London
Permanent Wimbledon, South West London | £42k
Job Posted: 2019-10-07 07 October 2019 Closing date for applications: 26 November 2019
This highly-regarded and leading property group with a strong presence in London is currently looking to recruit a Block and Estate Management Property Manager for their office in Wimbledon.
Responsibilities will include managing a diverse range of predominantly residential block and estate properties across London, working closely day to day with your colleagues who you can share your experiences with. You will set a high bar for ensuring the company meet their legal and regulatory responsibilities, while keeping excellent customer service at the heart of what you deliver. In this role you will have the opportunity to take on what may be new challenges, such as working off plan and working directly with highly regarded developers across the city.
The ideal candidate will be someone who thrives on working in a complex role managing priorities from clients, leaseholders, tenants, suppliers, and workforce.
- Experience working in property management within a similar function focused on block & estate management is essential
- A strong understanding of the regulatory framework we operate within likely from working in a similar role before
- Work to high standards often driven by your own motivation and determination
- A track record of managing clients and third-party contractors
- Effective project management skills
- IRPM qualified at least to Associate level and you will have maintained the required CPD
- Data driven, numerate and able to create and maintain a range of MI. This will be supported by appropriate IT skills across the Microsoft Office suite
- Clear and concise communicator in person, on the phone, and over email
- Flexible, able to work ‘on weekend call’ when required on a rota basis.
- As a team player you’ll support those around you and proactively contribute ideas to continue to improve the team and performance.
The salary for this role will be an attractive £42,000. You will also have support in maintaining your qualifications and your long-term personal development.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.