Block Manager – Well Established Privately Owned London Agency – Westbourne Park, London W9
Permanent Westbourne Park, London | £30k to £35k Inc Benefits 35000
Job Posted: 2016-11-30 30 November 2016 Closing date for applications: 30 January 2017
A fantastic opportunity has become available at a leading, privately owned London estate agency who specialise in the sale and letting of residential and commercial property across Central and West London.
Our client has been established for over 20 years and have acquired a team of highly respected and professional property experts to deliver a personalised and unique service to clients.
The company is currently looking for an experienced Block Manager to be based in their highly successful office in Westbourne Park, West London. You will be managing the day to day running of a portfolio of properties within West and Central London and delivering a highly personalised service to Landlords and Tenants.
The job role will involve:
- Interpreting leases and offering internal and external clients advice
- Undertake regular property inspections
- Review contracts and identify preventative maintenance measures
- Prepare and agree annual budgets and liaise with the service charge team
- Undertake periodic financial reviews of expenditure versus budget and cash-flow implications
- Resolving service charge disputes and arrears chasing
- Initiate and/or review reactive maintenance
- Initiate insurance claims and recharge costs where applicable
- Ensure Health & Safety documentation is commissioned, maintained and kept up to date
- Manage on site staff
- Undertake regular client and lessee liaison and attend meetings as required
- Initiating major works, appointment of building surveyor and overseeing works to their completion
- Ensuring legal consultations are carried out in accordance with current legislation
- Administer licenses and consents for assignments, sublets, alterations
- Managing covenant breaches
- Dealing with sales packs and completing LPE1 forms
- Integrating new instructions into the portfolio.
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbally
- Excellent telephone manner
- Confident and professional
- Good literate and numerical skills
- Honest and reliable
- Good attention to detail
- Proficient with computer packages
This role will be paying in the range of £30,000 to £35,000 dependent on experience plus additional benefits.
The hours of work will be from Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm and you may also be required to work some Saturdays.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.