Block Manager for this market-leading Estate Agency in Newbury, Berkshire
Permanent Newbury, Berkshire | £28k to £32k 32000
Job Posted: 2021-05-06 06 May 2021 Closing date for applications: 17 May 2021
Are you an experienced Property Manager/Block Manager looking to progress your career with a market-leading estate agency with a great brand? This company has a successful network of offices throughout Berkshire, Oxfordshire and Wiltshire, with an excellent reputation and enviable market share in all their locations.
Previous experience within residential property management/block management is essential. Our client is looking for a strong, focused individual who is extremely organised and can hit the ground running.
Structured training will be provided along with the opportunity to work with, and learn from, a team of experts.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Client service
- Preparing annual service charge budgets
- Managing the communal areas of clients’ leased properties
- Managing the budget and maintaining records of any expenses and income
- Dealing with leaseholder’s enquiries
- Managing contractors and visiting sites to compile schedules of works
- Meeting new clients to arrange new business & support the letting team generally
- Dealing with insurance renewals/claims and any major client works.
- Block management / property management experience within residential estate agency
- Strong knowledge of relevant landlord and tenant act
- Relevant health & safety training or experience
- AIRPM would be beneficial
- Good IT skills including Outlook, MS Word, Excel
- Strong work ethic
- The desire to grow as an individual
- Good organisational and time management skills, ability to multi-task
- Good communication skills, written and verbal
- Active team player.
The salary for this role will be in the region of £28,000 to £32,000 dependent on previous experience and qualifications. Working hours will be Monday to Friday 8.30am to 6pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.