Block Manager for this award-winning Estate Agency in Edgware, Middlesex, HA8
Permanent Edgware, Middlesex | £25k to £35k 35000
Job Posted: 2021-03-26 26 March 2021 Closing date for applications: 26 May 2021
Our client is an award-winning estate agency based in Edgware, HA8 and is currently recruiting for an experienced Block Manager to join the team!
To be considered for this role you will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience within block management as you will be managing a portfolio of blocks in accordance with the RICS Code and ARMA-Q rules. Our client is looking for an individual with superb work ethic and customer service skills who is willing to go that extra mile to fulfil the function of the role.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Draft service charge budgets
- Regular site inspections
- Reporting to & liaison with clients
- Dealing with Leaseholder enquiries
- Responding to all emails comprehensively & swiftly
- Update and implement a comprehensive H&S regime at all blocks
- Arranging proactive & reactive repairs & maintenance
- Coordinating contractors and liaising with lessees
- Carry out s20 consultations diligently
- Prepare for & attend AGM’s & Client meetings as necessary
- Manage insurance claims
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Block Management
- Impeccable written and spoken English
- Proficiency in Health & Safety
- A legal understanding of the property market
- Qube experience beneficial – training will be given if required
- Demonstrable customer service and management experience
- Willingness to work outside of office hours and weekends to fulfil the function of the role
- Ability to prioritise work effectively
- Be able to think on your feet and be reactive to situations as they arise in a calm and professional manner
- Be able to work alone and on own initiative, as well as within a team
The salary on offer for this role will be between £25,000 to £35,000 dependent on previous experience. The working hours are Monday to Friday 8.45am to 6.00pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.