Block Manager at this upmarket Estate Agency in Fitzrovia, Central London
Permanent Fitzrovia, London | £35k
Job Posted: 2019-07-24 24 July 2019 Closing date for applications: 24 September 2019
This upmarket global real estate agency with an enviable reputation and an international network of offices, has an exciting opportunity for a Block Manager to join the team in Fitzrovia.
The successful candidate will be joining an established team within the property management department. Focusing on residential service charge management of a high-profile residential portfolio, working closely with the Client Relationship Managers and Regional Facilities Managers to deliver a complete asset management service to a number of clients.
You will have previous experience of working in a busy environment and be able to provide a high level of service to, and establish rapport with, clients, leaseholders and colleagues. To be considered, you will have proven residential block management experience, be client facing and looking to build on your residential asset and property management experience including service charges.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Ensuring delivery of Property Management Services in accordance with Management Agreements and having regard to Industry Best Practice
- Service charge block management of a number of buildings
- Service charge budget management of blocks. This includes setting of annual budgets and agreement of budgets with clients and leaseholders
- Lessee notification and S.20 consultation with lessee’s regarding major works contracts
- Ensuring that Health and Safety compliance is adhered to by the Regional Facilities Managers and Building Managers
- Management of site staff including carrying out annual appraisals within the timescales given and conduct regular one to one’s
- Acting as 2nd reviewer for expenditure invoices
- Being a point for escalation for leaseholder queries and more complex issues
- Reviewing on a weekly basis open maintenance jobs and ensure these are closed out in accordance with KPI’s
- Quarterly financial reporting
- Quarterly site visit with Regional Facilities Managers
- Environmental performance reporting
- Cross selling the skills and services of the other divisions to existing and potential clients
- Any other duties appropriate to this role, as required from time to time.
- AIRPM or equivalent industry recognised qualification preferred
- Proven residential service charge block management experience
- Intermediate Microsoft Office knowledge
- Excellent communicator and client relationship skills
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Strong commercial awareness
- Excellent attention to detail skills
- Good financial skills
- Good team player.
The salary on offer for this role will be in the region of £35,000, plus annual discretionary bonus. The working hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.