Block Management Coordinator for this market-leading Estate Agency in Newbury, Berkshire
Permanent Newbury, Berkshire | £20k to £25k 25000
Job Posted: 2021-11-13 13 November 2021 Closing date for applications: 13 January 2022
Are you an experienced Property Administrator looking to progress within a market-leading estate agency with a great brand? This company has a successful network of offices throughout Berkshire, Oxfordshire and Wiltshire, with an excellent reputation and enviable market share in all their locations.
Previous experience within residential property management/administration is essential. Our client is looking for a strong, focused individual who is extremely organised and can hit the ground running.
Structured training will be provided along with the opportunity to work with, and learn from, a team of experts.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Supporting the Block Manager with their portfolio management
- Liaising with clients including, but not limited to, directors, tenants and leaseholders
- Assisting and organising contractual site management visits
- Assisting with management of communal areas of clients’ leased properties, both scheduled annual maintenance agreements and emergency repairs
- Liaising with contractors to organise schedules of works, raising PO’s
- Responsibility for checking H&S reports within the portfolio
- Assisting with instructing and checking advisory works on completion
- Assisting with preparing and reviewing annual service charge budgets
- General duties
- Coordination of utility suppliers
- Coordinating insurance renewals/claims
- Liaising with local authorities
- Block administration duties
- Upon receiving a full training – Preparation of and liaising with solicitors for LPE1’s, Compliance Certificates, Share Certificates.
- Previous administration/property management experience within estate agency
- Lettings legislation knowledge
- Understanding of health & safety
- IT literate
- Strong work ethic
- Desire to progress as an individual and part of a team
- Strong organisational skills
- Good negotiating abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
The salary for this role will be in the region of £20,000 to £25,000 dependent on previous experience. Working hours will be Monday to Friday 8.30am to 6pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.