Auction Negotiator for this upmarket Estate Agency in Oxford Circus, Central London
Permanent Oxford Circus, London | £25k
Job Posted: 2020-02-02 02 February 2020 Closing date for applications: 23 March 2020
This upmarket global real estate agency with an enviable reputation and an international network of offices, has a unique opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to join its busy auction team as an Auction Negotiator.
Based in Head Office near Oxford Circus, our client mainly deals with the sale of residential properties, and occasionally some commercial properties, across the entire country. This is an exciting and challenging role for which drive and initiative are essential.
To be considered for this opportunity you will ideally have some experience within residential sales in London, along with the ability to influence and quickly build rapport and long-standing relationships. Our client is also willing to consider individuals from client services backgrounds.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Winning and helping to manage instructions for the department and ensure that properties are marketed and sold professionally and efficiently
- Liaising with customers and clients in a professional, polite and respectful manner
- Giving best advice to clients at all times in a professional and enthusiastic manner including appraising properties, where appropriate and negotiating best possible price for the client
- Effectively marketing and promoting properties for sale
- Handling daily enquiries from websites and telephone calls
- Inspecting potential properties for auction
- Carrying out viewings for potential purchasers
- Seeking to build the sales business by using and developing contacts and creating new opportunities
- Maintaining records on a daily basis, chasing applicants and archiving where necessary
- Overseeing the marketing of properties including coordinating the booking of marketing material, catalogue brochure production, signage and PR
- Ability to work either independently or as part of a team to pitch for property and win business at an appropriate value and fee
- Cold calling potential clients to win new businesses
- Ensuring that the property is correctly described in the catalogue by cross referencing the catalogue details with the legal documents
- Keeping up to date with all trends in the auction market.
- Highly motivated
- Strong team player
- Good time management skill
- Administrative skills
- Communication and organisational skills
- Confident, enthusiastic, flexible and committed individual
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent telephone manner
- Full clean driving licence.
This fantastic opportunity will provide a salary of up to £25,000 plus an attractive discretionary bonus.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 0207 792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.