Associate Tenancy Progression Coordinator for this upmarket Estate Agency in Tower Bridge, Central London
Permanent Tower Bridge, London | £27k to £31k 31000
Job Posted: 2021-04-01 01 April 2021 Closing date for applications: 01 June 2021
An exciting opportunity has arisen within an upmarket independent estate agency with a large network of offices throughout London and internationally. Our client is currently looking for an Associate Tenancy Progression Coordinator to join their multi award-winning company at their office based in Tower Bridge.
You will be contributing to the smooth and safe running of the department and assisting the team in effectively executing the administrative aspects of new tenancies, in order to maximise the efficiency of deal progression for the lettings offices. At least 4 years’ experience working within a Tenancy Administration related role is required and you should thrive on working under pressure and take pride in your work at all times.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Management of a portfolio of multiple branches
- Being responsible for reviewing/drafting tenancy documentation to ensure compliance and accuracy
- Administering and maintaining accurate files and following through all current company policies and procedures and relevant legislation to meet the highest professional standards
- Coordinating pre-tenancy requirements with Landlords, Tenants and company branches.
Skills and experience required:
- At least 4 years’ experience working in lettings administration or similar
- Highly motivated and confident
- Excellent and accurate written communication skills
- Highly articulate
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and effectively
- High level of IT skills (word, excel, Reapit etc.)
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent working knowledge of lettings and tenancy legislation and contract requirements
- Ideally have achieved or be working towards the ARLA / NFOPP Technical award.
The salary for this role will be between £27,500 and £31,000 plus an annual performance related bonus. Our client also offers an extensive benefits package including ongoing training and development to help you improve your qualifications, holiday scheme (the longer you stay, the more holiday you are entitled you), access to high profile events and much more!
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.