Associate Tenancy Progression Coordinator at this upmarket Estate Agency in Tower Bridge, Central London
Permanent Tower Bridge, London | £26k to £31k 31000
Job Posted: 2019-09-15 15 September 2019 Closing date for applications: 15 October 2019
Our client is an international, upmarket estate agency with one of the largest networks of branches in London as well as opening offices around the globe. They have gained an enviable and respected reputation, from their exceptional delivery of service to clients, which has been recognised and awarded. They are currently looking for an Associate Tenancy Progression Coordinator to be based at their highly successful Tower Bridge office.
The ideal candidate will contribute to the smooth and safe running of the department and assist the team in effectively executing the administrative aspects of new tenancies, in order to maximise the efficiency of deal progression for the lettings offices. You must have at least three years’ experience working in a Tenancy Administration related role and thrive on working under pressure and take pride in your work.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Management of a portfolio of multiple branches
- Responsible for the drafting of tenancy documentation
- Administering and maintaining accurate files and follow through all current company policies and procedures and relevant legislation to meet the highest professional standards
- Coordinating pre-tenancy requirements with landlords, tenants and company branches
Skills and experience required:
- Excellent working knowledge of lettings and tenancy legislation and contract requirements
- Ideally have achieved or be working towards the ARLA / NFOPP Technical Award
- Highly motivated, confident and proactive
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Excellent and accurate written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Highly articulate
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and effectively
- High level of IT skills (word, excel, Reapit etc)
- Meticulous attention to detail
The salary for this role will be between £26,000 and £31,000, along with a bonus incentive. Excellent company benefits including life insurance, private medical insurance, corporate gym membership, vouchers and much more!
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.