Associate / Senior Lettings Negotiator – Mayfair, Prime Central London
Permanent Mayfair, London | £45k to £50k Inc Benefits OTE 50000
Job Posted: 2016-12-02 02 December 2016 Closing date for applications: 02 February 2017
Our client is an international, upmarket independent estate agency with one of the largest network of branches in London. They have gained an enviable and respected reputation from their exceptional delivery of service to clients, which has been recognised and awarded.
The company is currently looking for an Associate/Senior Lettings Negotiator to be based in the affluent and exclusive area of Mayfair, prime central London. This highly successful branch also covers the Marylebone area.
The successful candidate needs previous experience within a similar role, however, they will consider a Senior Lettings Negotiator with an excellent personality, attitude and confidence seeking an exciting new position with the ambition to be a manager in the future. You should also be very motivated and ambitious.
The responsibilities included in this fantastic role:
- Assisting in the smooth running of the Lettings team
- Planning marketing campaigns
- Maintaining close contact with landlords
- Advising potential tenants immediately a new property comes on to the market
- Accompanying potential tenants on viewings
- Negotiating terms between the Landlord & Tenant
- Liaising with Inventory Clerks, Relocation Agents and Contractors
- Reporting directly to the Lettings Manager.
In addition, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent face to face customer service skills
- The motivation to succeed
- A confident and professional manner
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to show resilience and to make the most of any opportunity
- Full clean UK driving licence
- Highly driven and ambitious
- Good presentation and communication skills.
The initial package for this role will include a basic salary and on target earnings set to be in the region of an attractive £45,000 to £50,000 dependent on your performance. A car allowance will also be provided. The company also provide additional benefits.
The office hours are 9am to 6pm Monday to Friday and you will also be required to work 1 in 5 Saturdays from 10am to 2pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org