Associate Lettings Negotiator – Upmarket London Estate Agency – Knightsbridge, South West London
Permanent Knightsbridge, London | £45k to £60k Inc Benefits OTE 60000
Job Posted: 2016-07-18 18 July 2016 Closing date for applications: 18 September 2016
Our client is an international, upmarket independent estate agency with one of the largest network of branches in London as well as opening offices around the globe. They have gained an enviable and respected reputation, from their exceptional delivery of service to clients, which has been recognised and awarded, as well as being established for over a hundred years.
Our client is currently looking for an Associate Lettings Negotiator to be based in their branch in Knightsbridge, South West London.
The successful candidate needs previous experience within a similar role however; they will consider a Senior Lettings Negotiator with an excellent personality, attitude and confidence seeking an exciting new position with the focus to be a manager in the future. You must also be very motivated and ambitious as this is a busy office and therefore you must be able to make the most out of every opportunity.
The responsibilities included in this fantastic role:
- Assisting in the smooth running of the Lettings team
- Valuing and listing properties
- Planning marketing campaigns
- Maintaining close contact with landlords
- Advising potential tenants immediately a new property comes on to the market
- Accompanying potential tenants on viewings
- Negotiating terms between the Landlord & Tenant
- Liaising with Inventory Clerks, Relocation Agents and Contractors
- Reporting directly to the Lettings Manager
In addition, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent face to face customer service skills
- The motivation to succeed
- Must be able to conduct valuations
- A confident and professional manner
- Ability to show resilience and to make the most of any opportunity
- Full clean UK driving licence and own car
- Good presentation and communication skills
The initial package for this role will include an exceptional basic salary of £25,000 and on target earnings set to be in the region of an attractive £45,000 to £60,000 dependent on your performance. A company car or car allowance will also be provided.
The office hours are 8.30am to 6pm Monday to Friday and you will also be required to work Saturdays.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com