Associate Lettings Director for this privately-owned Estate Agency in Twickenham, Middlesex
Permanent Twickenham, Middlesex | £65k to £75k OTE 75000
Job Posted: 2021-07-07 07 July 2021 Closing date for applications: 07 September 2021
A unique opportunity has become available within this well-established and privately-owned estate agency for an Associate Lettings Director to join and lead the professional branch in Twickenham.
Covering Twickenham and Whitton, you will be to managing and developing the lettings teams with full accountability for driving results by coaching and leading the branch managers of each team, whilst advancing the service standards of the company and abiding by company policy and statutory legislation.
To be considered for this role, you will have recent Lettings Management experience and be able to demonstrate a proven track record of success. Our client is looking to recruit natural leader who can mentor and motivate a team and help them with their development and performance.
- Proven & recent working experience as a Lettings Manager, with a strong understanding of the role of a Lettings Consultant within the residential lettings sector
- Strong understanding of the residential lettings sector, the local market, key legislation influencing the industry and marketing and sales strategies
- Ability to concisely explain processes and responsibilities regards contracts / tenancy agreements, deposits, invoices, arrears, tenancies etc.
- Driven to achieve results whilst able to mentor, train and motivate team to drive for results
- Resilient and consistent when faced with conflict or delays and driven to resolve challenges positively and efficiently
- Competent at analysing, implementing, and monitoring team targets and performance, with the ability to calculate relevant rates and ratios
- Structured and organised, able to manage complex and fluid workloads, re-prioritising where required and effectively utilising software to capture updates
- Keen and competitive nature to succeed whilst efficiently and effectively able to process a high volume of work at pace
- Ability to remain calm and professional at all times, be authoritative as well as approachable
- Valid UK driving licence.
The salary will include a generous basic of up to £35,000 plus an on target earnings figure in the region of £65,000 to £75,000. A premium company car (BMW) or car allowance will be provided.
Benefits include industry leading training and development, a rewards programme, employee referral scheme, charity and social events, award ceremonies, competitions and much more!
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 0207 792 9779, or email: email@example.com.