Assistant Property Manager in the Private Rental Sector based in Wembley, North West London
Permanent Wembley, North West London | £25k to £28k 28000
Job Posted: 2017-06-08 08 June 2017 Closing date for applications: 08 August 2017
This modern and successful company in the Private Rental Sector is recruiting an Assistant Property Manager who will be responsible for ensuring the smooth operation of the buildings ensuring an optimal customer experience.
This role will involve managing the resolution of all reported defects, management of the customer facing operational team members and making sure that all team members live by the company’s core values to deliver a consistent first-class customer service and embrace opportunities to stand out from the competition.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensuring work orders are acknowledged, actioned and closed within a set time frame
- Carrying out daily inspections of all communal areas to ensure general upkeep and cleanliness is maintained to company standards
- Advising Property Manager of wear and tear to communal areas and ensuring unusual trends are highlighted for discussion
- Working closely with third party suppliers / in-house departments (concierge, leasing) to ensure customers’ needs are met at all times
- Supporting the Property Manager by coordinating furniture supplier move ins and sign off once checked for quality and quantity satisfaction – Inventory checks
- Supporting the Property Manager with new customer apartment familiarisation sessions within apartments post move-in
- Carrying out weekly void apartment checks
- Under the guidance and coordination of the Property Manager, attend, carry out and log apartment tenancy mid-term health checks
- Supporting the Property Manager by ensuring all special requests made by customers are logged accurately
- Driving up-selling of additional services wherever possible
- Assisting with set up and operation of social events and activities with customers, network with customers at every opportunity to drive customer retention
- Ensuring that all customer issues, where relevant, are communicated to the Property Manager to aid swift response and closure to customer satisfaction
- Supporting the Property Manager by ensuring the terms of the AST’s are complied with at all times and identifying areas that could be amended due to popular demand for future implementation, raise concerns or breaches of terms with the Property Manager
- Daily checking of building perimeters, communal terraces, gardens and main entrances for cleanliness.
- IT literate with CRM software and Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Good written and numerical skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- Hungry to learn & possesses a strong desire to progress
- ARLA / AIRPM qualifications preferred but not essential
The salary for this role will be £25,000 to £28,000 dependent on experience. The hours for this role are Monday to Friday 9.30am to 6.00pm.
Fantastic benefits include 27 days holiday plus bank holidays, private medical insurance, discretionary bonus scheme etc.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451 464, or email us: email@example.com.