Assistant Property Manager – Leading Global Real Estate Company – Richmond, South West London
Permanent Richmond, South West London | £20k to £22k 22000
Job Posted: 2017-06-12 12 June 2017 Closing date for applications: 12 August 2017
This leading global real estate company with an enviable reputation is looking to appoint an Assistant Property Manager to join its successful team.
You will be based in Richmond and will be reporting to the head of the property management department. The main purpose of the role is to ensure Landlords and Tenants receive an effective, customer focused property management service during their tenancy.
The ideal candidate will have at least 6 months experience within a similar role, have excellent communication and written skills as well as the ability to multi-task.
The job role will involve:
- Day to day property maintenance issues
- Planning maintenance
- Invoicing management and processing
- Obtaining competitive quotations
- Reporting to landlord and tenant
- Insurance claims
- Organising safety certification and remedial works
- Negotiating and distributing deposits
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must have superb communication skills
- Good administration skills
- Able to multi task and prioritise
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Must be ambitious and highly motivated
- Highly motivated and positive with a “can do” attitude and good team player
- Good telephone manner
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
The company will provide an initial salary package of £20,000 to £22,000. The hours of work will be from Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.