Assistant Property Manager for this successful Property Management Company in Watford, Hertfordshire
Permanent Watford, Hertfordshire | £22k to £25k 25000
Job Posted: 2021-07-05 05 July 2021 Closing date for applications: 22 July 2021
Our client is a successful property management company and is currently looking to expand their team at their new head office based in central Watford. They are an experienced, vibrant team with strong company values and pride themselves on investing in their people and providing the best service to their customers.
This role would be suitable for somebody who has a background in residential property management and is looking to progress in the industry. This position offers further career opportunities within the company, with training, qualifications, personal development and mentoring available to the successful individual!
Main responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with customer queries over the phone and email
- Being the first port of call for the office
- Overseeing maintenance reports and incoming tasks allocated and raised correctly on Arthur Online; reactive, remedial, actions from FRA/GRA
- Obtaining quotations from contractors where required in line with budget
- Liaising with contractors if work is not carried out to a satisfactory standard
- Following up with property condition reports and certificates which require remedial actions with the correct and acceptable time-frame
- Completing site report actions in line with KPIs
- Arranging renewals of certificates 4 weeks before expiry to ensure the reports are completed and any remedials are actioned before the new start date
- Ensuring compliance and due diligence: health and safety, fire safety, valid safety certificates
- Carrying out due diligence on risk assessments and ensuring the correct documentation is received in time and saved on the systems
- Adhering to correct procedures for raising work orders and due diligence on completion of works
- Managing the processes for furniture and cleaning for pre-tenancy and mid-term.
- Experience within property management – essential
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organisational skills
- Multi-tasking and time management skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks
- Ability to contribute positively as part of a team, assisting with various tasks as required.
The salary on offer for this role will be between £22,000 and £25,000 dependent on previous experience. Working hours are 9am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.