Assistant Property Manager for this leading Estate Agency in Richmond, Surrey
Permanent Richmond, Surrey | £20k to £24k 24000
Job Posted: 2019-10-23 23 October 2019 Closing date for applications: 01 November 2019
This leading global real estate company with an enviable reputation is looking to appoint an Assistant Property Manager to join its successful team.
You will be based in Richmond and will be reporting to the head of the property management department. The main purpose of the role is to ensure landlords and tenants receive an effective, customer focused property management service during their tenancy.
The ideal candidate will have at least 6 months experience within a similar role, however, they will also consider individuals with no previous experience within the property industry. The successful candidate will have excellent communication and written skills as well as the ability to multi-task.
The job role will involve:
- Helping the department managers with all administrative aspects involved in the running of the department
- Paying supplier invoices and service charges
- Utility management
- Liaising with utility companies and contractors
- Sending inventory check in and out reports to tenants and landlords
- Opening and distributing post between the teams
- Cross checking necessary department checklists, ensuring accurate documents are saved to our internal system
- Carrying out other administrative duties within the lettings department
- Complying with compliance procedures
- Managing department mailbox
- Assisting property managers when required tasks could include sending out works orders, investigating enquiries and speaking to contractors.
- Excellent administrative skills
- Exceptional organisational and prioritising ability
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good attention to detail
- Initiative and ability to work under pressure
- Team player
- Maintain a professional manner at all times
- Friendly, outgoing and enthusiastic
- A motivated and driven individual
- Excellent IT skills – Microsoft Office, databases, Outlook. Good typing speed.
The company will provide an initial salary package of up to £24,000. This is a Monday to Friday role.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org