Assistant Property Manager at this Property Development Company in Roehampton, South West London
Permanent Roehampton, South West London | £24k to £25k 25000
Job Posted: 2019-06-05 05 June 2019 Closing date for applications: 05 August 2019
A superb opportunity has become available within this Property Development Company that rents out high quality residential properties. They have a medium sized portfolio, mainly in the South West London area.
The company is currently looking to employ an Assistant Property Manager who will be responsible for assisting the property management department where necessary, to ensure that the day to day management of remedial and maintenance works are carried out in a cost-effective and timely manner.
Key personal characteristics and capabilities:
- Lettings administration or property management experience within in high-end residential property company
- Excellent personal and business communications skills
- High attention to detail
- Excellent administration skills
- IT literate
- Calm and retaining professionalism under pressure
- Car owner and able to travel to all properties as required.
This exciting opportunity will come with a basic salary of up to £25,000. This is a Monday to Friday role.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.